The expedition sets off on a long journey in a search of the unknown. After ‘numerous weeks of wandering’ across the vast ocean they have finally noticed the outlines of land. It was an unknown continent.
The team went to explore the area but they were captured by an Indian tribe. The Indians kept them for a while as prisoners and then decided to give freedom to travelers only in case of successful completion of all their special military tests. So that was done.
Now our team will face serious tests. The group is divided into three tribes, each of them has to build a camp, disguise beyond recognition to look as a real tribe, choose a leader and a name, create a battle song, etc. Then the tribes will have to pass the tests prepared by the local aborigines.
Holiday program :
Day 1 :
– 8.00 – 11.00 – meeting in Lviv, transfer to the starting point, scenario explanation
– 11.00 – 11.30 – safety training, dividing of the groups, giving snacks
– 11.30 – 15.00 – rafting: village Delev – village Peter , 20 km
– 15.30 – 16.30 – arrival at the finish, a meeting with the inhabitants, picnic at canyon
– 16.30 – 19.30 – building a camp, division of responsibilities: hunting, fishing, harvesting and other.
– 19.30 – 22.30 – celebratory ritual dances around the fire, rest;
– 10.00 – 13.30 – waking up by a trumpeter, breakfast, outdoor games
– 13.30 – 14.30 – Lunch
– 15.00 – 18.00 – Transfer to the city
The price includes: instructor services, meals, sightseeing along the route, transfer Lviv – river – Lviv, price of rent for water equipment and insurance.
Minimum number of participants – 15 people.